Boer Goats ~N~ Homeschooling
One of the really wonderful things about homeschooling is you can pick up and take your school with you wherever you need to go. When Stonewall was under the weather Lord Epa and I took a trip to Meridian to tend to his cats, dog, chickens and goats. Here are some of the things Lord Epa learned.
- Do not put chicken eggs in your pocket, so you won't drop them. When you bend down to catch the runaway hen they will crack.
- The runaway hen will stop to eat the chicken egg. Yes, chickens are cannibals.
- Pick the runaway hen up by the neck so she can't peck or scratch you.
- Goats like to eat early in the morning.
- Goats will run over you to get to their food
- And last but not least, Little Bit loves going for walks.........................
To learn more about homeschooling when we aren't on the farm, visit my blog Home~schoolers Rule.